Friday, March 28, 2008

Garrett's 3 Month Photo Shoot




Tuesday I took Garrett for his 3 month photo shoot. Yes, I realize...this child is already very well documented, BUT I can't let these milestones pass. These are rough cuts of some of the photos...The photographer will touch up all the little scratches on his face & minus out drool (if I want her too).

I can't believe we're already more than a quarter of the way through the first year of his life. He is really "talking" now...very loudly at times (I have NO clue where he gets that from!!!); extremely curious about all that's around him - wanting to stand, not even sit, up; he gives us enormous grins & laughs - sometimes screams out in sheer excitement! He's really taken to sucking his thumb in the last month & sleeping with his left arm thrown over his face/above his head...that arm thing is totally from his mother!

Thank you for indulging us & looking at these pics. Hope everyone's enjoying a lovely start (almost) to spring!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness!! the second to last picture is my FAVORITE. He's so beautiful!
hope you guys are doing well. :)
all our love,
kyle and megan

LWB said...

3 months already?? Well, by now almost 4. That is just crazy. He is so very cute - can we please see him in April? I want to squeeeeze him tight! I can't decide who he looks like though - who do you think?

Love the photos. You will not be sorry you did so many; I wish I had been better about it with Elise.

xoxox

Andrew and Denise said...

He is adorable. I agree with the comment about not knowing who he looks like. Whose baby picture does he favor? Maybe he is just a great combination of you both! What a cutie!

Susan said...

Absolutely Precious! I especially love the first B&W shot of you two! Girl, take all the pictures you want! They do grow up so very fast!
xoxo

Doug said...

Great Pics, but I just gotta give them some titles - so here goes. All in good fun though!

(1) Mom!!! Plu-ease!! Stop chewing on my ear! Your embarrassing me here a little!

(2) A fuzzy little ball?

(3) ... and you are going to throw it to me ?!?!? YIPPEEE!!

(4) Oh boy, what am I getting myself into here. I may regret this picture someday.

(5) Uh hum... Excuse me. Did someone forget to put a diaper on me or something? I'm feeling a little exposed over here!

(6) Get er dun!!!! Heh heh! You know you are a redneck when, ...

(7) Oh fooi! I can't remember the punch line!

Christy said...

Beth,
These pictures are perfect! His eyes are beautiful but I wouldn't expect anything less between yours and Brian's eyes. So cute!
Christy