Monday, January 21, 2008

Hippie Hippie Baby


We know, we know...If you have kids, they're cute. But seriously, our Garrett is "the cutest"...In fact, he's uber cute! We realize they don't actually hand out titles for this position, but seriously, people...come on, you know it's true. LOOK at this baby!!!

I think we stare at him about 14 hours a day. We think everything he does is cute or funny. We take a million pics a day. Etc, etc, etc. Brian had today off, so we had some serious play time, it was awesome! Garrett & I both are spoiled when we have Brian here with us for a 3-day weekend! Love having all the White Boys in the house!

Thanks to my cousin, Katie, for this super hip tie dyed onesie she made the Gare Bear (as Katie has dubbed him) for Christmas! Katie, girl, I hope you're loving Liberty...can't wait to hear all about it!



2 comments:

beth said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks! He is so handsome. He looks like a "thinker" with those thoughtful eyes.
I can't figure out who he resembles more...I see a lot of Brian in him, but something reminds me of you, too. Who's baby picture does he look more like?

Susan said...

well of course little G is uber cute! and, i love his tie dyed onsie! quite the fashionable little fella. i can't believe how much he is filling out! can't wait to see him again!
xoxo