Saturday, September 20, 2008

so cute

 

this is just a really stinking cute picture of our little man...who is quite the messy eater & i just have to laugh @ every meal when we drag out a wash rag to wipe him down. (i think he looks so much like brian in this photo...not b/c brian's also a messy eater but b/c little G's eyes sparkle just like brian's!) G had his 9 month appointment this past week & he's 22 pounds/13 ounces & 29" long! let's just say, he doesn't miss a meal! in public now people ask me his age & say, "wow...you've got a little offensive lineman on your hands!" ha!

he loves clapping his hands. rolling his tongue around in his mouth feeling his 2 new front top teeth. he is working on signing "more". ah, i just love him!!! we're beyond blessed.

5 comments:

beth said...

So cute! I really want to meet him!!! We need to chat and figure that one out.
And, you're right about him looking like Brian in that photo. Does his mom have a messy face photo to put side-by-side?

LWB said...

So cute! I love the two little teeth!

xoxo

JAMES & SUSAN said...

I love the messy face pic!! It's good that he loves to eat- better than having a finicky eater.

I hope that I get to meet him at the reunion... only a month away!!!

Doug B said...

cutie-patootie! gimme some of 'em!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

I could absolutly eat him. I hate I missed you last weekend. I had to work. Jill said Garrett was so cute. I'm sorry I had to miss.