Tuesday, September 30, 2008

as long as


it's hard to believe that garrett's been *in* the world as long as he was *in* my belly! despite not really leaving the house today (we're in a gas shortage here, people!) garrett & i found plenty to do & went in the backyard to play & i was struck by how big he looks in his little jeans & polo.

his new thing is "uh-oh!" - think he picked it up from clay last week when he as playing with garrett. sometimes it comes out "uh uh uh uh uh oh!" - it's so sweet! hope everyone's having a great week!

4 comments:

Susan said...

jeans and a polo! he's a little man! i'm sure daddy loves that bright orange shirt!!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

He is getting so big so fast!! I hope that you're bringing him with you to Tennessee in a couple weeks- hopefully Grandma and Grandpa White will let us see him... they will probably want him to theirselves.
Love the ORANGE

Andrew and Denise said...

Just wait until you add shoes to the outfit and then he will look even more like a little boy. I wish I could meet him and show off my little boys. Thanks for the pics!

Amazing Grace said...

He is growing up so fast. : ) I miss ya'll.

Ang