Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A soccer player, a pimp & a princess



I LOVE the photo of Clay (our nephew), Brian & Emma (Clay's lil' sis, our niece)! It looks like it's Halloween & they're already in costume! We had just come back to my parent's house after Clay's soccer game (he scored two goals @ his game this past weekend - way to go, buddy!). Emma was running around in her princess dress & Uncle Brian decided to snag her "dress-up" hat - which obviously makes him look like a pimp!!! Hysterical!

The weekend we were in Charlotte our family & friends threw a shower for me & bebe White! It was incredible to be surrounded by so many women who have been an integral part of my life in one way or another. I know that this little one will be loved & cherished by them as well!

xoxo -
Beth


Aunt Beth, Clay & Uncle Brian at the soccer game!








Jill (Smith) Blanton & Joy (Clippard) Seger are two of my lifelong friends - we've literally all known one another for 30 years, went kindergarten through high school together, attended the same church, our mom's worked in the nursery together! I'm "finally" following their footsteps into motherhood!







My sister friends!!! Kimberly & Stephanie Orr are like little sisters to me! Both of them were junior bridesmaids in our wedding 8 years ago - next month Stephanie will walk down the aisle to be a lil' Mrs. herself! They have both grown into such beautiful women & I'm grateful for them & their sweet momma, Miss Linda!!! Love you, girls!

3 comments:

LWB said...

Brian just looks scary with that purple hat on! Love the pics of you and your cute belly, Beth - wish I could see it in person. Can't wait to see pics from your ATL shower too.

xoxo

Susan said...

Great pix, Beth. It's so great that you're still in touch with your old friends.

JillerB said...

yipee! I made the Whites blog - ha! You look great chic. I hope bebe comes on his/her due date so our babies can share the same bday.