Friday, October 5, 2007

The babydome!

Brian has taken to calling my belly the babydome! :-) It cracks me up every time he says it.

So...much to the disappointment of the guys who look at this blog, I'm posting additional photos of my belly. So, girls...here you go! I'll try to be better about "taking" the photos, as well as posting them.

Baby is doing well, moving ALOT...I was 31 weeks yesterday, so the single digit weekly countdown is on...9 or so weeks & counting!!! Hard to believe - as this whole pregnancy has just FLOWN by for us. We've had 2 showers so far - one in TN with Brian's family & one in NC with mine. I'll be posting those photos in the next week - so check back!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Beth

3 comments:

LWB said...

There are the belly shots! You look great, Beth! All belly for sure. My vote is a girl, although I have no reason why I say that; I just like to make a guess and see if I'm right. Keep posting the pics - I love seeing them. I can't believe you are 31 weeks already, wow.

xoxo

Susan said...

You look incredibly beautiful, Beth! I, too, am guessing a girl, but only because you're carrying your baby exactly how I carried Kari. And, there's no scientific evidence to support that guess, but that's why it's a guess!!

Ha! Your pregnancy may have flown by for you, but the rest of us have been waiting a very long time for you to catch up with us and start having babies! :)

Love Ya!
Suz

Andrew and Denise said...

You look great! I was hoping you would post some pictures. Glad you are doing well. The 9 weeks will fly so enjoy your freedom while it lasts. Make Brian take you out a lot becuase it is much harder when you have a little one. Also, enjoy being pregnant. It is so amazing to have a little one inside of you, just don't forget what that feels like.