Thursday, October 4, 2007

A day at the High


This fall my awesome cousin, Katie, ventured out into the college world & is now a full-time student @ Lee University in Cleveland, TN!!! Go, Katie!

The BEST part of this - as she is DEFINITIVELY one of my favorite people on earth - is that she now lives only 2 hours from us!!! The first weekend in September, Kate came for a visit & we had an awesome time - the pictures here are from a trip down to the High Museum. Dustin & Kelly Jo went with us as well!

So proud of Katie (as she's one of the most beautiful people I know - inside & out) & so THRILLED that she lives so close! Can't wait to see more of you, chica!!!


2 comments:

LWB said...

I remember you talking about her all the time - so fun to have her closer.

I'm disappointed though - where are some new belly shots?!! :)

xxoxo

Susan said...

Cute cousin pix! I'm with Laurie--show us the belly, baby!!
:)