Thursday, August 23, 2007

Here we grow!


Many of you have asked to see a photo of my growing belly...it's been very fun to watch my belly get bigger. Based on the way it looks, most "people" are saying that it's a boy - carrying low & out front! We'll see...Brian's still holding out hope for that little princess! The photo here was taken at 23 weeks. I'm 25 weeks today. & besides the excrutiating heat we've been experiencing here, I have no complaints about pregnancy!

The other two photos are of us at Babies-R-Us a weekend or two ago registering. Crazy Brian took the gun to everything you can imagine...he LOVED scanning all of the items. We ended up in the toy section - big surprise! :-)


9 comments:

Susan said...

Oooooh, you look fantastic, Beth!! Thanks for the pix! I can't wait to see what you've registered for. And, Brian, there's still hope---I carried Kari totally out front!
Susan

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Beth (you too Brian!)

LWB said...

Ahhh! I've been waiting for some belly shots. You look GREAT!!! That last pic - your outfit is super stylish and hip. Hot mama!! Personally I think a girl is just what your family needs. :) 25 weeks - wow!

Keep those pics and belly shots coming. I can't believe that when I see you again, you'll have a baby!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Your such a cute prego lady. I am so stinkin excited for you. Carrying a baby is absolutely amazing, even though I never liked being prego...I liked it once they were here. I cannot believe you are 25 weeks. Times flyin! Love the blog.
Jill

megan said...

Beth!

you look absolutely amazing! We are so happy and excited for you and Brian! I love the blog. We'll check it often!!

give our love to brian!
megan (and kyle!)

Anonymous said...

How cute are you! You look amazing and tiny. I was always out to the whadzooo! I am so stinking excited for you and Brian. Being a mommy is one of the best things in the world. You are going to be awesome at it. I am glad I can keep up with everything. Take care of your self girl!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Beth & Brian-

I'm so excited that you posted new pictures... and I can't believe how quickly time is passing!! You will have your "little bundle of job" soon!!!

Love you guys!
Sue

Angela said...

Beth,
You look so happy and so cute.

I miss and love y'all.

Angela

Anonymous said...

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU BOTH (ALL THREE) AT THE BABY SHOWER...(WAS THAT GREAT OR WHAT)? BEING THE VESSEL OF TWO BOYS, I THINK YOU ARE CARRYING A GIRL!!! WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU BOTH. YOU ARE A FABULOUS LOOKING FAMILY...(BUT OF COURSE)! KATHY, KENNY AND SCOTT