Thursday, November 6, 2008

 


denise tagged me today!
i had to blog about the 4th photo found in the 4th file. the way picasa organizes it, it was a very old folder for me. it's new year's eve last year. we had just given garrett a bath & were settling in for the night. he looks so small here & it makes me sad...i yearn for the days when he was so tiny & i was nursing & he loved being on the boppy & talked to (ie, stayed relatively still!). why are babies only tee-tiny for such a short, short period of time?

can you tell i have the baby itch? :-)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

nelly said...

hi beth! i've just discovered your blog!! so wonderful to see =) can't wait to catch up on it all!!
i started blogging to keep my parents up to date with my boys and life here in england. its awesome!
i am also happy to see that you don't use capitals either!

Susan said...

i agree! they're small for too short of time! look at those bright eyes of G's! such a cutie pie!

Andrew and Denise said...

Be careful what you wish for! I also remember those days and I like that I get more sleep now but I am with you it was easier when they stayed where you put them!Thanks for playing along!

beth said...

Ok, you've revealed this itch several times. I'm looking forward to getting "the news" some time!
Love ya!

btw...I totally agree about that phase being too short. And what stinks is that you're too sleep deprived to take it all in. :)

Bryan said...

I love this blogging idea! I don't have the itch yet - Lee may still be too young! and I have only slept >4 hour stretches a handful of times. :)

Bryan said...

"bryan" is "amelia"