Monday, July 21, 2008

cal ripken, jr.

 

are you kidding me? one of the biggest legends in the game of baseball (& hottest players, ever) & my husband gets to meet him? (seriously...check out the blue eyes on that man!)

brian was in DC a few weeks ago for a client (holiday inn) event. cal ripken, jr., has been a "spokesperson" for holiday inn (appearing in ads & such) for a couple of years. HI is also the official hotel of major league baseball. so brian was stoked when he found out CRJ would be speaking at this event!

PLUS...brian was able to chat with CRJ afterwards about baseball in general...as well as the braves, specifically about jeff francoeur's recent stint down into AAA, as well as chipper jones' stellar season. how cool is that?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

GatorGirl_74 said...

Beth and Brian - Hey, it's Jen (Muellenhagen) Holdman from Milligan. I got to your blog spot from Sue's. I got to Sue's spot from Denise's spot...long road, but I did find you guys! Are you still in the Atlanta area? I can't remember from the last time we spoke. Anyhow, I wanted to drop in and say hey. I read all your blogging and you have a BEAUTIFUL family! Garrett is absolutely adorable! I'm on Facebook, so stop by and leave a message if you get a chance...I know you're busy as CEO of the White Family! Much love, Jen

Susan said...

CRJ has nothing on your hottie man, mrs. white! look at your studly guy standing right up there next to one of baseball's legends! it looks like CRJ is having his pix WITH b-white!! how fun for b-white! thx for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.