Sunday, June 8, 2008

happy 6 month birthday, baby garrett!

 


it's hard to believe that 6 months ago today our little man came into this world. revealing a love so amazing in our hearts that words really can't describe. my mother-in-law used to say, "you won't understand the love until you have a child yourself"...she was right. even when i was pregnant, i didn't. you don't. you can't. it's simply not possible. my heart now lives outside my body - garrett carries it with him wherever he goes.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andrew and Denise said...

Wow! 6 months. Time flies. I know what you mean about your heart. I worried about loving 2 as much as I could love one. I don't know what I would do without both my boys. Enjoy the next six months becuase they are even better than the first 6 with all the "firsts".

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Wow!!! What an awesome pic. I'm so happy for you guys- sounds like everything is going great.
**Happy 6 months Garrett**

Susan said...

Girl, You're like the poster child for the quickest transformation of career-woman-i'm-not-sure-i'll-be-a-mom to the most amazing loving devoted mother on the face of the earth! And what a honey-pie you have to love on!! Look at those sweet wondering innocent little eyes looking up at you!! if that won't convert you, nothing will!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. just a note from East TN to say we check on you a lot and Garrett is absolutely gorgeous!!! Those eyes! We couldn't be more thrilled for you. :)

Not sure if Kyle has passed the news on but we're actually expecting too! Found out this past week it's a boy!! Maybe one day, they'll get to play when you're back in this corner of the world. ;)

take care guys.
you are loved.
megan (for us both)

LWB said...

6 months already! I can't believe it. He is so stinkin cute and those piercing eyes- just like his mom - are amazing. I am glad I get to be around to watch his next 6 months pass in person. :)

xoxo

Christy said...

What a beautiful, sweet baby! Happy 6 months!