Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter


We spent Garrett's first Easter in Tennessee with Brian's family. This was also G's first trip to his daddy's hometown! We headed up Thursday night & returned home around dinner last night. Funny to realize how travel time increases with a little one in tow!

Two weeks ago we also went to North Carolina to visit with my family & friends. It's been so much fun to bring those people who have meant so much to me & Brian, to our lives...into Garrett's life. It's been special to see some of our best friends, closest family members & people who have known us for a lifetime...to see our baby! Yesterday morning when we dropped Garrett off at the church nursery (in TN), one of the nursery workers commented she had kept Brian in that same nursery room when Brian was Garrett's age - how special!

I'm posting a few pictures from yesterday. As you can see, Brian was showing Garrett off at the end of church. All of a sudden Garrett just zonked out! Julie (Brian's sister) and I were laughing so hard! He literally fell asleep in a vertical position with no problem! I've also posted a shot of all of G's Easter basket goodies...there were plenty! Books, stuffed animals, toys, clothes, etc! & don't worry...I'm not going to feed him the candy - that was for mommy & daddy!


4 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

Hey Beth, It was really good to see ya'll a couple weeks ago. :) That is a really good picture of the three of ya'll. Love ya'll bunches.

~ Ang

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of the 3 of you, what a pretty family! Especially the Mommy :)!!!!!!
Aren't you proud of me for posting a comment and remembering to check your blog?!;-). You know how bad I am about this kind of stuff.
Brandy

LWB said...

What a snazzy looking family! - and your hair is getting so long and pretty, Beth. Garrett really racked up on Easter goods this year - sweet little guy, getting so big! I bet it was nice to not have to fight the crowds at NP this year.

xoxo

Susan said...

Cute! I love watching Garrett grow!
susan