Saturday, November 24, 2007

Celebrating Baby White, Georgia Style


Thanks to our friends who so graciously showered us with love, excitement & gifts for Baby White in mid-October! You guys have been so thrilled over our little "surprise" & we can't thank you enough for all of the prayers, support & encouragement you have provided during our pregnancy. As we told you that night, you have truly become our "Atlanta Family" for the last 8 years & we are grateful beyond words for the impact you've had in both of our lives.

Thank you also to our family who made the drive & were finally able to meet many of our friends here!

I've included 2 photos from the evening! Have more to post of the recent few weeks & Laurie, I promise I'll post a belly shot once more before I go into labor! Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

LWB said...

You look so beautiful, Beth! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks - hopefully Bebe White will be there too!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beth, Being pregnant sure is agreeing with you. I have never seen you look more beautiful! I miss you so. I am flying up to drive home with Katie on Sun. Dec 9.She is finished with exams on Mon, and we will be heading home (we may go by Huntville to see my mom and dad) Maybe we can come by and see Bebe White. I'll call you.
Sharon